When you’re testing the delivery set up and get the error “This File is Unavailable. This file has not been delivered yet. Please check back shortly” it’s easily resolved by changing settings.
If you see this error, it will also mean that any email set up to be sent automatically won’t have been sent yet either.
Here are the two reasons this can show up, and how to set up to avoid it:
- The order hasn’t been paid for yet
- The order has been authorized, but the payment hasn’t been captured yet.
- This might sound odd, since the checkout process is complete, but the orders have just been authorized, but haven’t yet been captured (paid).
- As soon as you capture the payments via the orders screen, the orders will be delivered. If you want the whole process to be automatic, we recommend enabling auto capture.
- The order has not been fulfilled yet
- If the delivery mode for the product is set to On Fulfillment, as soon as you mark the orders as fulfilled, the orders will be delivered.